The Veteran Beer Company
Founded in 2012, The Veteran Beer Company is dedicated to providing lives of quality for military Veterans through the creation of meaningful post-service careers.
The company produces, sells, and delivers craft beers of superior quality, striving to employ Veterans in every role within the organization. Whenever possible, we use Veteran-owned small businesses in our supply chain and insist that the entire supply chain have a Veteran-first hiring policy.
Our employees—all Veterans of the US military–adhere to the highest principles of military service, conducting business with integrity, courage, and loyalty.
Importantly, 10% percent of everything we make goes to charities that support Veterans causes; the other 90% goes to employ Veterans.
We are currently looking for a Chicago and Indiana Directors as well as Brand Ambassadors in all states we distribute in. Also the Veteran Beer Company is always giving recommendations for hires to companies we partner with in our supply chain. If you are interested in a position with the Veteran Beer Company or our partners and would like to find out more please fill out form below.