The Veteran Beer Company is growing its team and is seeking highly-motivated, hard-working individuals to work as Brand Ambassadors.
The Veteran Beer Company Brand Ambassadors are US military Veterans who work part-time under the State Directors and Regional Sales Managers in Wisconsin, northern Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, and Illinois.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
Build brand awareness through assigned tasting events at local on-premise and off-premise retail accounts and special events.
- Energize and motivate the marketplace by educating consumers about VBC craft beer and company mission and values.
- Achieve sales targets while providing consumers product samples at select local events.
- Execute effective communication of event results. Follow-up with timely reporting to supervisors.
- Assist in the identification appropriate special and charity events.
- Monitor and make recommendations (as appropriate) local trends, competitive activities, market pricing and programming.
- Represent VBC at all necessary festivals and events.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in related field or adequate work experience in the field preferred.
- Prior experience working as a restaurant server highly preferred.
- A passion for craft beer and basic understanding of the craft beer industry.
- Effective problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Type-A personality at ease with in-person contacts.
- Ability to speak with ease in front of crowds.
- Ability to speak casually and/or professionally, depending on the audience.
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale to include the ability to repeatedly and independently lift and move 50lbs.
- Computer skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
The Brand Ambassadors must be willing and available to routinely work nights and weekends and be willing and able to travel locally as needed.
Only Veterans of the US military will be considered. Native residents strongly preferred.
Please submit resumes and letters of interest to: